The Liebster Award is for new blogs with less than 200 followers.
I was nominated for the Liebster Award, YEA! I feel so special & loved, thanks! Plus it’s a great way to link up with other bloggers.
Here are the Liebster Blog Rules:
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.http://www.mrsseiber.blogspot.com/
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers to nominate and link them in your post.
5. You cannot “tag back” the other blog, but leave a comment on this post with the URL of your Liebster post so I can learn more about you & see your nominations.
11 Random things
1. Love all dorky “teacher-y” things
2. Football fanatic
3. Will often crank up the tunes at home and dance like there’s no tomorrow.
4. Candy is my vice-and I’m not giving it up anytime soon!
5. Anything pertaining to art I enjoy (just can’t find much time for)
6. Started a health and fitness after school program, which I ran for 3 years
7. Bummed I can’t talk the hubby into having child #2 L
8. Every time my son says “Guess what?!” I secretly want to say “chicken but”
9. Like to gaze at the stars in the morning or at night
10. Have daily trips to the beach (in the summer mostly) without bringing sand back in the car down to a science!
11. Wish I was going to Miami in January to watch the Crimson Tide Roll right over Norte Dame, will have to settle for my couch with the fam.
Mrs. Seiber's blog questions:
1. What is your classroom pet peeve? Talking out! Talking out, talking out!
2. Do you have pets? 13 year old red Lab “Buddy” (she’s like a child to us)
3. Do you have kids (if yes, how old and how many)? Yes, a son 4 years old (and first year at school with mommmy)
4. What is the last “grown up” book you read? Grown up book? Besides all the What to expect when expecting, etc I would have to say Bergdorf Blondes, or one of Sophie Consela’s books.
5. How long have you been blogging? Two years, just really got into the blogging last year.
6. Where do you live? Beautiful Charleston, SC
7. Where were you on 9/11/01? Working at Leighton Head Start in rural North Alabama (went to church that afternoon to keep from the tv, where my parish priest had taped a handwritten note to the door “Mass @ 6pm for World Trade Center tragedy”
8. What was the best trip you ever took? London, England
9. Do you have a tattoo? No, but had my tongue and belly pierced once
10. If you had to choose another career, what would it be? Lawyer or artist not really considered or wanted anything else besides teaching
11. What is your ideal Saturday? Yard work & playing with my son while listening to Eli Gold call the game on the Crimson Tide sports network. Otherwise, watching the game with the Lowcountry Crimson Tide chapter or in the living room in my home J ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
Here are the questions for the Blogs I've nominated:
1. What is the best thing about your school?
2. What is your co-worker pet peeve?
3. How much time do you spend at home on your “school work”? Be honest,
4. What has been your favorite “teachable moment” (something unplanned that turned into a totally awesome lesson)
5. How long have you been blogging?
6. Do you have any kids? If yes, how many & what age?
7. Where do you live?
8. Most profound moment in your life?
9. What is your best organization or classroom management tip or advice for others?
10. How do you spend your off days?
11. How do you wish you spent your off days?
Blogs I nominated