Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ready for Spring!

Wow!  What a whirlwind of a week and looks like this week will be the same!  At least Friday I was able to re-organize my math manipulatives and get the bins labeled, etc.  Granted, this is after my hour and a half writing committee meeting which put me leaving at 5pm!  At least I left happy and hopeful :).  Today my class was so chatty I had to keep telling myself I am in control.  Do not respond.  Yeah, still chatty even with clipping down and having a few sign our "minor disruption acknowledgement".  I guess all and all we did get a lot accomplished due to it being Mardi Gras and out of school yesterday.  Maybe I set my expectations on what I want to accomplish in the classroom for the day too high on days like these.  My determination to keep us on task can sometimes be my downfall.  We ate our king cake, but didn't get to our beads today-Oh, well.  We live and we learn. :)